Monday, June 30, 2008

The Haircut

David and I have been fighting for weeks about cutting Tristan's hair. He wanted to cut it into a mohawk I thought that would be tacky and inappropriate for Tristan. We never came to an agreement and then yesterday David let me sleep in till 9. Now I know why....I have to admit it is growing on me. Although I'm not sure how long we'll keep it.

Before, nice full hair


Now....

6 comments:

Mandy said...

LOL!!! Thats to funny! It is cute! Husbands can be so evil sometimes!!

Johnson Family said...

Nice we had a similar experience with Ben cutting Caleb's hair on Sat. He is completely buzzed I am sad but it is growing on me as well. Hey did you see the pics I posted of our fun weekend?

Ki said...

You're husband is a real trouble maker--but you did get to sleep in, and you have to laugh every time you see it. That is so funny.

Brimaca said...

I love it and I love his big grin. :)

Rae said...

I think it's CUTE!! Sorry, I'm on Dave's side. *sigh* :)

Susan said...

It's ok it's growing on me too. In fact we'll keep it for a week or so.