I am so sorry I have seemed to abandoned the blogging world but that will soon change. Things have been absolutely crazy around here. We went to WA, celebrated 2 birthdays and have been preparing for David to leave for Basic Training. He leaves on May 5 (6 days away) and after that I will be returning to my blog. This past month I decided to spent all my time with David since he is leaving for well, we aren't sure yet. He has Basic for 8 1/2 weeks and then he heads straight to Tech School. We don't know where or how long that will be. The boys and I are very sad but David is beyond excited. He loves adventures and looks forward to the challenges of Basic Training. (The nut!!) I love him so much and will miss him terribly but I am glad that he is so excited. We are both excited for chance to move and see new places and get to know new people!! So I will hopefully be blogging next week. I have a lot to catch up on!
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Although I'm really sympathetic to you having David gone, I'm happy that he is embarking on a stable, rewarding career path, one that will bless all of you!! I'm excited to "hear" you again!!
Good luck this week. This will be one of the hardest things you ever do. But you will make it. Call me any time. And don't hesitate to get blessings as often as you need them. (you or your kids) Be happy and enjoy your week together. Love you!
Can't wait till your back! Good luck to you both and at least we'll see you and probably will travel to Dave's graduation.
You guys are alive! Congrats on being accepted into Basic, sorry though that David will be away for so long. I'm sure if you talk to my Bro he can give you advice though. Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment