Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Internet Finally

Yea!! I have Internet again! Pictures of the house to follow tomorrow, I promise. For now I'll just tell you about the drive here. It was mostly boring, especially since I was driving with the boys by myself and David was driving the truck. We had no car/truck problems and the boys were amazingly good. Not one fit, no tears, nothing, thanks in large part to my wonderful neighbors and friends Janel and McKenna! The snacks, movies and toys were a life saver!
We got here on Tuesday of last week and moved in the our new house on Thursday. It is a beautiful brand new 4 bedroom place with so much room I can hardly stand it! We love it here. We are all unpacked (minus my office 21 boxes of books still to be unpacked). We are loving it here. As soon as we drove into Biloxi I fell in love. It is wonderfully warm, green, and just beautiful. The beach is just down the road and there is a park ten steps out from our fence. I'm still getting used to the southern accent. I have to ask people to repeat themselves a lot but Tristan has already picked up on it and talks with a very slight southern drawl. He even says ya'll. Too cute. We miss all of our wonderful friends and neighbors in Utah but over all we are happy about the move and excited for this adventure!

11 comments:

Cheree said...

I'm so glad you made it safe! Send me your mailing address!

Brimaca said...

Yay Susan!! So glad to hear it! I can't believe your house is that big! I can't wait for pics. I'm dying here!

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

Hurray for internet! So happy to hear that your long drive went well. I want to see pictures of your new place! A little jealous of the nice warm weather...and the beach not too far away...the weather has turned nasty and cold here and I HATE it! I could do summer all year long!

Erin said...

Bring on the Mississippi adventures! Yes please to more pictures!
We love you all!

Debbie said...

I am so excited for you and your new adventure. Please keep us updated on everything!! Love you!!!

Kayla said...

We miss ya'll! Come back and visit, ya hear? Glad you got internet and that you like it there!

Rae said...

SO happy to hear that you are living in a spacious home, and also really tickled to hear that you (also) have 21 boxes of books. Poor Phill almost weeps every time we move ourselves because of my copious supply of books. I can't wait to see photos!

Johnson Family said...

I am so happy for you and can't wait to see pictures. Now how in the heck am I going to see you guys again? It's not like we are ever just passing through Mississippi!

Rebecka said...

So glad to hear of an uneventfull trip. Your new place sounds fabulous. Can't wait to see photo's. Miss you tons.

nicole said...

Excited for your adventure! If we ever get the chance to travel we'll have a stop in Mississippi now too!! Or I can always send Da there as he does fly free!! Sorry I'm horrible at visiting!

me said...

mississippi is so much fun! glad to see you guys made it safe. good luck!