Sorry it's taking forever to post about our vacation, or update about what's going on now. Life is just crazy. Is it ever not...
We just signed Tristan up for Tee-ball and we can't wait for that to start. I also started babysitting again. For a sweet sweet 3 month old little girl. She is a dream. So easy. I love having her. But that keeps our days busy. And David is still in Scouts, I am the Relief Society Enrichment Committee Leader, and David is now on a flag football team for work, so there go our nights!
Anyway one of the things we miss most about UT, besides family, are the mountains. We love hiking and camping and all that mountains entail so while we were there we took the boys to Bridal Veil Falls. We wanted to do some real hiking but the time just wasn't there for it. So here are the photos from that!
These boys sure love each other!!
The Boys LOVE to throw rocks in the water and the bigger the better!
My Superhero Boys!
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Bridal Veil Falls
Posted by Susan at 5:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
So glad you had a great time! Wish we could have seen you, maybe next time.
I love the pics! Man, I miss you guys.
Post a Comment