Sorry to be so behind on my blog folks but David and I no longer have the Internet. And that is a vital component to blogging. Anyway, just a quick update, we will not have Internet till about the middle of Jan so sorry but there will probably be nothing new till then.
Things have been very crazy, and for those of you who don't already know David is working on joining the Air Force right now. Yay!! We are very excited and hope that all goes well with that. He still has to pass the medical part and since he is the healthiest person I know that shouldn't be a real big problem but we are keeping our fingers crossed.
Anyway, Thanksgiving was GREAT. Thank you Papa for the hotel, and Grammie for hosting. It was so fun to see my family and hang out with them agian. We are a crazy bunch but we sure have a good time. (Drew is not in the photo, it was pretty late and he was sleeping and there was no way we were going to wake him up)
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
No more Internet
The Russell's (and a few Redding's)
Posted by Susan at 11:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You can come use mine. That is if you can find the path from the front door, through the living room, to the computer. But seriously my computer is your computer.
I'm excited for you with David joining the Air Force! That will be a good life, most definitely. Let me know how everything goes--once you have internet again!
I know you don't have the internet but if you get this - I forgot to put your new number in my phone so I don't have it. Call our cell please! I hope you still have it because I don't wanna post it on here. :)
Post a Comment