Friday, June 19, 2009

Less than 2 weeks away!!!

That's right, I am less than 2 weeks away from seeing David again! It has been a LONG 2 months and will probably be another 4 before he comes home!! But on July 1st I am heading down to the sweltering Texas state and will be there for 6 days!! I am thrilled. I bought my plane ticket a few days ago and got my rental car all squared away. My dear dear friend is watching my boys and I taking this adventure all by my lonesome. I am a little nervous and excited. I have never really traveled a whole lot by myself but I am looking forward to a break.

6 comments:

Debbie said...

I am so excited for you!!! I'm sure that David would love to see the boys but I think it's awesome you get to have some alone time. Have a great trip!

Kristin said...

Don't be nervous. Relax and enjoy it!

Johnson Family said...

Yay I am so happy you get to go see him. And all alone wow that is one good friend enjoy your time together, and tell Dave we say HI.

Rae said...

SO happy for you!

Ben said...

Good luck, Susan. You'll be in our prayers. Please give our best wishes and a rousing "Hoowah" to Dave.

Rae said...

Susan! Will you email me when you get this? Change of plans; I'll be up north this week. Give me an email with your number and I'll call you!