Friday, June 12, 2009

No Internet

Just a quick note, I haven't had Internet for several weeks (again) and I'm not sure when we'll get it again. Things are good, I am babysitting to earn money to go see David for his graduation over 4th of July weekend. The boys are doing well, and growing up so fast. David is great and loves Basic. I'll try to sneak over to do some more updates when I can, but not sure how that'll work.

2 comments:

Rae said...

I hope you're able to go see him! Good luck! Love to hear your voice.

Unknown said...

Hi, Susan!

I guess I always seem to send an e-mail just when you can't receive it. Anyway, I know you'll enjoy seeing your man again after such a long time.

He loves basic training? Good heavens, I think that's the first time I've ever heard anyone say that!

Take care!