Thursday, September 29, 2011
My 5 year old
So this is way late but in my defense I truly have no time to even sit and check my email anymore!
Last week my little T-man turned 5. He is a brilliant, handsome and charming little guy and has made my life so much happier and better. I love you Tristan.
We celebrated on his birthday by taking him(and Andrew) shopping, out to a movie and then out to dinner. And then on Saturday we let him have a party. David made his cake and it turned out amazing! He had a wonderful time and got lots of good loot.
Posted by Susan at 7:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
David's cakes are so cool. Happy birthday Tristan!!!
Happy Birthday Tristan! I can't believe it. We miss you guys. I had to choose out glasses this week and all I could think was, "I wish David and Susan were here to tell me what looked good." :) Love ya!
Post a Comment