Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Drew at 4 months

Well we were a little late but Drew had his 4 month check-up yesterday. He is doing great. He rolls over, can sit up for several seconds on his own, sleeps well and is a super happy baby. He wasn't very happy about the shots but he only cried for a few seconds then fell asleep. He had strep throat last week and at the check up the doctor told me that he was the youngest child he has ever heard of having it. He is doing great now though and he showed off very well for Dr. Anderson. He is 26 1/4 inches tall and weighs almost 17 pounds. Yet he is going down in percentiles. Anyway here are some pics of him from today. David and I feel so lucky to have him in our home and we love him so much!I love when Drew talks, it looks so cute when he sticks his upper lip out.
This is just a cute short video I was hoping he would talk but no such luck.

4 comments:

Johnson Family said...

He is so cute I can't believe how big he is getting it goes by way too fast. I am sorry to hear you were all sick that is aweful I hope you are feeling better now.

The Corbetts said...

such cute boys. that is funny about tristan that had happened to us to. Drew is growing up he looks a lot like tristan.

Brimaca said...

He had gotten so big. Last time I saw him his legs were still skinny scrawny! He's cute! He's really tall too! I think he is taller than Libby but she is still heavier. :)

Brimaca said...

Nevermind she is still a little longer. They are right in line with each other considering she's a little older.