Well I finally got all the pictures off of our camera so here is what we did for our anniversary. David worked on our anniversary but he took the next day off. We thought it'd be fun to spend the day doing fun things with the boys and then take an evening for ourselves.
That morning we headed up to Thanksgiving Point and check out the Dinosaur Museum. It was PACKED and so not as much fun as it could have been. But we still had fun. Tristan especially liked the area where he could dig around in the sand and brush all the bones off. We had to drag him away kicking and screaming.

After that we went up the hill a little and looked at some model homes. David and I LOVE to look at houses and we ended up looking at like 5. Tristan loves to run around in them and hide in closets and open and close doors. He tired himself out so much that he fell asleep on the way home.
That night we got a babysitter for the boys (thank you Talbots) and David and I headed up into the Provo Canyon for a nice hike and a picnic. It was beautiful and we had a wonderful time. We found a cool little beaver dam that was somewhat hidden and a really nice meadow. I love hiking and didn't realize how much I have missed being able to hike without children. David and I also experimented with our macro setting on our camera. It ended up being a perfect night.


Sunday, August 31, 2008
Our Anniversary
Posted by Susan at 7:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I love the pictures! Glad you had such a great anniversary. Gosh we miss you guys. It would be great to be able to do things together and to trade kids every now and then. :)
Post a Comment