There are 3 posts from today so scroll down to see them all.
A couple of Saturdays ago we went up to Rock Canyon and took a little hike. Tristan only would walk for about 10 steps and then I had to carry him for a bit. But it worked and we had fun.
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Saturday Morning Hike
Posted by Susan at 7:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
How cute is your little family! It looks like you guys had a good time.
Oh how I miss the mountains! Enjoy them for me!
I know what you can do! Move to Texas it stays warm here almost all year. You can go back next summer when the yucky part hits and maybe we'll go with you! :)
Such cute pictures! And yeah, after hanging out with you I can understand living outside- the weather is beautiful, you have lots of fun neighbors and other kids to play with and free popsicles!
Post a Comment