Sorry everyone, for the past few weeks my teeth have been killing me and finally yesterday I went to the dentist and had one pulled. I am still dealing with the pain (I would rather have labor pains than a toothache!!) and I am also heading off to St. George with my sister in laws. I'll try and update when I get back!!
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh so sorry. I know exactly what you mean. Remember when we lived in springville I had a toothache. I kept hitting my head on the wall because it lessened the pain in my tooth. It's horrible.
Hey I was wondering if you would help me out with a post I'm going to do. I'm stealing the idea from the Nie Nie dialogues http://www.nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/ . I want to do a Proc week like she did. I randomly chose you from my blog list to participate. If you do not want to participate, let me know and I'll get someone else to do it.
Ponder the Proclamation. Choose a quote from it and tell me what you and your family are doing to live that principle and why. Please send a photo to illustrate your point. Try to look for something someone else might not see - hopefully that way I'll have variety. If not, that's ok too (email it all to me within the next week).
-Brittany
Post a Comment