Thursday, May 14, 2009

Lots of time

Now that I have a lot of time on my hands, at night, I have decided that I am going to try and read 1 book every week. Unless it's a huge or hard read then I'll bump it to 2 weeks. That way I'll watch less TV and feel more productive. Plus I LOVE reading. So this past week I finished 2 and read 1 more. They were all super easy reads. I hope to ready 50 books by the end of the summer! Wish me luck.

1. The Reluctant Fundamentalist by Mohsin Hamid


2. Wildwood Dancing by Juliet Marillier and Kinuko Y. Craft
3. The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls

5 comments:

Kayla said...

Let me know which ones you like best, I'm always up for recommendations. Reading is awesome! I should do it more.

Kristin said...

I love to read too, but it seems like I never have time anymore. You're welcome to borrow any of my books.

Leslie said...

Good for you. If you have time, I'd love to hear your thoughts on the books you read. Reviews, please!

Rae said...

Did you like The Glass Castle? I've thought about reading that one.

Brimaca said...

Did you like em?

That pic of Dave is crazy. It seems more real now. I hope we can go to his graduation!