Only have a minute. Life is seriously crazy! But I am crafting like crazy. Done several Valentines Day things, making a coffee table from scratch (with minimal help from David), and trying to keep my house clean. I'll post pictures when I am done but I am now in the middle of them all! I never thought of myself as a crafty person but I seem to have found my calling. I LOVE building with David's power tools and my scroll saw. Who knew?
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
You know, I've figured out that the only way to make it when you're moving around a lot (in the Air Force, in the Foreign Service, in the post-college looking-for-jobs years), is to have a family you love. Being without a family would be devastating. Being with a family that didn't get along would be horrid too. You just have to have a family to love and be loved by.
I love hearing about yours! :)
Post a Comment