Tristan "Mom are you going to be downstairs or upstairs?"
Me "Well I am going to be upstairs for a minute putting the laundry away."
Tristan "Only a minute?"
Me "Yeees, why?"
Tristan "Can you stay up there longer please?"
Me "Why honey?"
Tristan "Well I want to do something I can only do when you're not looking."
Me "What?"
Tristan "I want to jump from the coffee table to the couch....like I'm not supposed to"
At that point I had to walk away laughing and shaking my head. That boy cracks me up!
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Converations with the T-Man
Posted by Susan at 2:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
What a cutie! And I bet the difference between Tristan and Andrew is the same difference between India and Maya: Our second children wouldn't "ask"!
That is HILARIOUS!!! So cute!
HAHAHAHH!!! Oh, man. That's awesome.
So cute!
Post a Comment