We have always been fairly poor and so relied on the blessings of friends and family for clothes for our boys. We had a wonderful neighbor who had a son exactly a year older than Tristan and she was forever supplying us with clothes. Well we don't have that anymore. Luckily we are not as poor as we once were and I was able to go buy Tristan new clothes yesterday. Not from the Goodwill but brand new clothes! I had so much fun. And he looks very very handsome! He is such a great kid and deserves it. Also I was at Target today and they had some awesome sales so I stocked up on not only clothes for me but toys for the boys for birthdays and Christmas! It was awesome! I love Target!
Notice the Big Brother Little Brother shirts! I had to get Andrew something too!
Friday, January 14, 2011
New Clothes and Guns
Posted by Susan at 1:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
It makes me SO happy to see that you can get your boys brand-spanking-new clothes! And YOU! So happy for you.
Post a Comment