Friday, January 21, 2011

What I'm looking forward to

We just filed our taxes, I LOVE LOVE LOVE tax returns in the military. They are very good to us! This year since we have no more debt we are each getting a little spending money. And these are a few things I am getting with mine...


And this.....


And then a few things for my cricut so I can actually start using it! I am thrilled. Only 8-14 more days till I can go shopping!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

a little bit of spending money? hahah those are some nice wish list items. We got our tax forms today too..now just waiting on our bank for some forms...gotta love tax refunds!!

Kristin said...

Fun for you! We're getting a ton back because of our adoptions, but unfortunately, it's going to pay for them and there won't be any left over!