Thursday, March 17, 2011

Beach Day

I know I say this all the time but I love living in the South! It's March 17th and I spent the morning at the beach. And got a pretty good burn. I might even get tan this summer! While we were there we got a preview of the Air Show they are having on base this weekend. The Blue Angels are AWESOME!




4 comments:

Mandy said...

Just so you know I am sooo Jealous!! I think I need to make a trip to come see you!!

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

What no oil on the beach! I thought the gulf was ruined forever. It hasn't even been a year and life is back to normal. Sounds very nice.

Susan said...

Mandy, Come visit anytime! We have plenty of room!

Trent and Janel, we were lucky our beach is protected by barrier islands that prevented most of the oil from reaching it. But I'm pretty sure most beaches are back to almost normal. They are still cleaning them but they aren't closed.

Kristin said...

We're in the 80's and it's awesome. Not sure I'll be loving it in the summer though.