The boys got to experience their first air show today. They loved it! We got Andrew some ear plugs and his fear of the planes are gone. He was in Heaven. Although he really wanted to ride in one. Every time we'd tour a plane he'd get sad it wasn't taking off. I forgot to get a close up of the Blue Angels but I got some of the C-130's. They are the ones we have at our base. We only lasted about three hours and then decided to come home and play in the sprinklers and watch the show from our backyard. It was way to hot to stay there and sit in the sun!
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Susan, you look so beautiful! And your family looks happy and beautiful, too!
I've never been to an air show - they always sound awesome. I love the picture on your header - very cool.
Lovin' the pics!
Tell David- nice stash.... Looks like lots of fun. Every time you post, I get more excited to come!
Post a Comment