I'm so proud of my man! Last Monday he had his tacking on for Senior Airman. He didn't have to test for this one. Senior Airman you get when you've been in for a 2 1/2 years but I am still proud to have him as my Husband and proud of all the hard work that he does!
The Air Force has a tradition that when you tack on your stripes at the ceremony they put duct tape on the back and then pick 2 people to "punch" them on. David had to the boys do it and they loved it! The pictures I got are pretty fuzzy. I had someone else taking them while I was helping Andrew punch Daddy.
Andr


3 comments:
That's so awesome! (P.S.-Your outfit is cute! And I love your hair!)
Congrats! And ditto to everything Rae said.
Awesome David! I can't believe it's been that long! And I lovelovelovelove your haircut Susan.
Post a Comment