...and for good! W got orders this week and December 19th we'll load up the truck and head back to Utah. David is going to be stationed at Hill AFB. We have crazy mixed emotions about this. Leaving the South is going to be so difficult for us. We have loved our two years here and would stay longer if we could. I am going to miss the beach, the people, the food, and 80* days on the fall. David however cannot wait to get back to SNOW!!!
Friday, November 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Sooo... funny you are moving back (And freaking FABULOUS!!!) An apartment just opened up in my building. We are 10 min. from base. (I think he is renting it for $600 or less.) Oh, and did you call me? I got a message the other day, but I couldn't quite make out the name... hmmm
I am SO happy to think of you in Utah, though I know it's hard to move after one has adjusted. :)
That's so exciting!! We will have to get together one of these days!! Oh by the way, I have news and a blog of my own as well. It's private, so I'll need your email if you want to see it! Miss you, hope you move goes well. Take care.
Post a Comment