Dave and I watched Enchanted the other night with some friends and it made me really miss New York. I LOVED living there and all the people I got to know. I came across a bunch of pictures from when I was a nanny back there and thought I'd post some of them. I'll post more of them later here are just a few.
This is the famous Fabio (ok not the real famous one) who introduced David and I.
Karaoke!!!!
Henny Penny (Henry) one of the first kids I nannied and my favorite!!!
My favorite place in Central Park . They had a cart right there that sold crepes!! Yummy!!
I can fly!!!
This is the famous Fabio (ok not the real famous one) who introduced David and I.
Karaoke!!!!

Henny Penny (Henry) one of the first kids I nannied and my favorite!!!

My favorite place in Central Park . They had a cart right there that sold crepes!! Yummy!!
I can fly!!!

3 comments:
very cool pics... i live so close to NYC.. i really dont know why i dont drive in more often....
I'm glad to see you post again I was getting worried about you!:) Fun pics.
Post more! I'm so jealous you go to go on that adventure in your life. I've never even been to NY, let alone lived there. *sniffle*
Post a Comment