Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wowza

This is the craziest thing I've seen in a long time.
You have to get out of your seat and walk away from
your computer. People may think you're crazy.
But it's well worth it.



When you look at this picture in a
closer look you see its Albert Einstein.
But if you stand 15 feet away,
It will become Marilyn Monroe.

3 comments:

Ki said...

Congratulations. You have offically creeped me out.

Twice.

I nearly died when I saw her walking off that edge. You would have to pay me ALOT of money to even think of it.

But if that's how you wake up . . . at least your life isn't boring?

Chad & Angela Nuttall said...

Ok so that is super freaky!!!! I hope you and your cute family are doing well. Let me know if I can do anything for you guys!

Crystal Liechty said...

There's half an hour of my life wasted. Nonetheless, very cool picture. But yeah, I stared at it for way too long and Scott started to look at me funny. Anyway, I tried to call you back. Just so's you know. And I miss you and your little boys!!!