Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thankful

As I was in my nice warm apartment last night nursing Andrew at 3:30, I realized I have so much to be thankful for. I have been so very miserable and whiny lately so here are the things that I am grateful for. I do have a hard time getting up at 3:30 to nurse and I am always tired and ithcy, but then I hold Andrew and cuddle and him and feel so happy. As I am burping him he always is so smiley and happy as he falls back asleep. I feel so grateful that I live in a nice (well relatively speaking) place and that David provides enough for us to pay our bills and even have a little left over, sometimes. I am so thankful for a loving Husband who is also an adoring, helpful Father. He never complains about dirty diapers, spit up or late night wake ups. And I am very grateful for all my awesome friends and family!! I never knew I had so much support!! I am sorry I haven't gotten around to calling most of you back, or emailing you back but I do love you all.

2 comments:

Brimaca said...

Me too! Diddo to everything. Ok nevermind. Caleb never gets up with the baby....ever. But the rest of it...yes!

Crystal Liechty said...

Yeah, about not calling people back... I miss my Suz!!! And I need to see my Andrew and Tristan again!