Monday, October 13, 2008

Not much new...

The past few weeks have been a little hectic so I haven't been able to post at all. But sadly with all the business there really isn't anything new. David's hours are getting cut back at work due to the economy so I am getting a part-time night job. I have mixed feeling about this since it'll be nice to get out but I won't get much time with David. Oh well, such is life.
The boys are getting so big and growing up so fast. Tristan is my little helper and wants to help with EVERYTHING, from dishes to laundry, and everything in between. He pushes a kitchen chair around the apartment so he can be at my level and see what I am doing. It's sweet and I love his company. Andrew is getting somewhat close to crawling, he gets up on his hands and knees and rocks back and forth. I really enjoy watching him discover the world around him. He cracks me up. The funniest things scare him these days. Yesterday at my friend Angela was holding him and making fishy faces and that make him scream. And made Mommy laugh.
Here are some pics from the past week or so. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

I can't believe how alike Tristan and Andrew look! What cute boys. Good luck with the job thing. That's a good perspective--looking at it as time to yourself.

Brimaca said...

Good luck on the job. I'd have mixed feelings also. Pics are so cute. Dave has a lot of hair right now! :)

Rae said...

Darling photos! Where's your new job? I think you'll enjoy getting out for a bit, and hopefully you and Dave can still find time for each other.

Jolynn and Zak McCormick said...

Your boys are so cute and getting so big! Check out our blog
themccormickfamily.blogspot.com