Sept 20th 2006 at 1:06pm Tristan MacKay Redding was born. He was 7lbs 5oz and 20 in long. Now at 2 he is 38in long and 29 lbs. He is talking up a storm and everyday he learns more and more words. He has been (and still is) such a joy for David and I. We have had so much fun raising him, and we still laugh our heads off everyday at things he does or says. He is one of my very best friends, partly becuase I spend every second of every day with him, and partly because he is so fun and entertaining.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Tristan is growing up
Posted by Susan at 6:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Ohhh those six months pics make me very nostalgic.
While I was looking for some 6 months pics I came across some of you. It made me smile. You always do!! I love you Brit.
He is so cute! I can't believe how much he has grown!
Such a cute kid! His birthday looked like is was a lot of fun!
Post a Comment