Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tristan's 2nd Birthday

Since I was in St. George on Tristan's birthday, David and I had his party a week late. We invited just about anyone who wanted to, for cake and a pinata. Tristan is obsessed with dinosaurs lately so David made him this amazing dinosaur cake. He worked on it for about 2 1/2 hours and it looked so great. Tristan thought it was the coolest thing. He loves being the center of attention so he was so thrilled that day to have everyone watching him and singing to him. It was a great party and we were so glad to have so many great friends and family there to enjoy it with us.

6 comments:

Connie said...

Susan, I am so sorry we missed it. It looks like he had so much fun!!

Brimaca said...

Oh my little buddy is two! :( Still cute as ever though!

Johnson Family said...

Happy B-day Tristan! and nice job on the cake Dave. I can't believe it had been 2 years it feels like we were in Bakersfield prego just last week. Time flies. Hey will you guys be around the weekend of Nov. 22? If you are we are coming to UT for my bros wedding and we would love to come stay with you if that is ok.

Anonymous said...

what a stink'n cute cake. birthday's are so much fun..

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Wow, I can't believe he is two already, wasn't he just a baby...

Rae said...

His hair is darling!! I can't believe he's two....he's two??!