Last night I turned the music up all the way and and danced with my 3 boys. We danced all around the living room and fell into a big heap. It was healing. I also ate chocolate curled up in David's arms. The best place to be. We mourned for the child we will never hold. And today I will be okay. I am okay. I will be strong. And I will move forward in life. I will smile for my children, Husband and myself, I will pray with more faith, I will live for today, not yesterday. Because that is what I have to do. Thank you for the amazing love and support. I felt it all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Beautiful post. Beautiful girl. Beautiful family.
You do know, you'll be able to hold and raise your child when you return to HF...right? Thats what we've been told.
I'm so sorry Susan!! Love ya!
Becca
Beautiful. You are brimming full of strength.
That is the perfect medication. You may have to repeat it several times. We love you and miss you.
Post a Comment