Monday, November 9, 2009

Went to the doctor this morning. I'm not pregnant anymore.

11 comments:

Brimaca said...

So sorry girlie. Call if you need someone to talk to.

kenna said...

I fear I have nothing good to say, except I understand. I do.

You know how to reach me.

Rae said...

Sorry sweetheart. My prayers are with you.

me said...

im so sorry susan.

nicole said...

I'm so sorry Susan, my heart goes out to you.

Unknown said...

Susan and Dave,
If I could give you any advice, it is to get a babysitter and go eat some chocolate cake together. Then have a good cry. It really does work. Tried and tested! I'm sorry...I know that only goes so far, but, I do understand and I am so sorry! Give Dave our love as well.
If you need to talk, let me know.
Love Ya,
Candice

Kevin said...

Susan, that really really sucks. I hope you get to feeling better physically, since that's usually the easiest part.
Love, Chelsea

Ki said...

So sorry for your loss. We love you.

Cheree said...

I'm sorry, Susan. Love you. You're in my prayers.

Kristin said...

I'm sorry, Susan. I've been there and there's nothing like it. I felt like I had been completely shattered, inside and out. I didn't want to be around people. I'm glad you have David and your boys to help you heal. I'll be thinking of you.

Harry said...

Susan.... just a quick note of support.... it has been a while and i have been thinking of you. Mine and Judys prayers will be with you, David and the boys.