
Halloween weekend was pretty uneventful but fun. We had some friends over for pizza before and then all of us took the boys out trick-or-treating. The boys had a blast and I have never seen so many kiddies! Our neighborhood was PACKED. They were IDing people at the gate and turning away non-military but still we were overloaded. If we hadn't run to the store to get more candy before it all started we would have run out early!
The boys were both dragons. Tristan wore the same costume he wore last year. We tried (unsuccessfully) to get him to pick out another costume but he was insistent. He was just as cute though. They adored running from house to house. After we got home they dumped their candy on the floor and picked through it. Tristan eats very little candy or sweets and got most excited about the pretzels and bubbles. Andrew kept pulling armfuls of candy into his lap and saying "mime, mime" too funny. After we put the kids to bed our friends came back over with their puppy and we dug into the kids candy and watched to kitties and puppy play. Our black cat Rocky liked Rowdy but our orange cat Micky HATED him. Fun was had by all.
Sunday morning the boys were all sick with sniffles and headaches so we stayed home and slept all day. By four p.m. we all had cabin fever so we went down to the beach and walked with our feet in the water. We saw plenty of jellyfish and watched the sun set. It was beautiful and relaxing.
Still no news on the baby front. I have had blood drawn four times and got a shot on Thursday. I should be getting a call today or tomorrow with the results and regardless of what is happening I am going in Thursday or Friday to see the Doctor. And get more blood drawn. The nurse at the lab joked that they seem to have as much of my blood as I do. Not fun. I hate needles and I hate having to go to the Hospital everyday.








Monday, November 2, 2009
Halloween
Posted by Susan at 6:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Cute pictures! I love your posts. Thanks for the update. We're thinking of you!
Cute cute Cute!
I didn't know you guys liked cats. I learn something new every day.
Oh my goodness, LOVE the pictures.
Since when do you guys have cats. Thats new.
I miss you and your boys soo much.
Post a Comment