Okay so David and I loved this soup and the boys even gobbled it up. I have no pictures sorry. I had no recipe so I'll just put what I did.
2 small chicken breasts
half and onion chopped
3 cups chicken stock
2 tablespoons parsley (I like it a lot so I use a lot!)
2 bay leaves
salt and pepper to taste
I just put all of the above in the crockpot on low for 6 hours then shredded the chicken. Then add:
3 carrots sliced (the normal ones not the baby carrots)
2 stalks celery sliced
Turn crockpot on high and let cook for about an hour and a half more.
I then moved it to a pot on the stove added 2 more cups chicken stock bring to a boil and add your favorite dumplings. I used Bisquick. So there you have it nothing all that special, but we really enjoyed it.
*Optional, rice, green beans, potatoes, whatever you like it all is yummy!!
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Chicken Dumpling Soup
Posted by Susan at 8:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Sounds absolutely delicious!!!
Post a Comment