Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas...just a little late


Christmas was nothing short of amazing this year. We were all thoroughly spoiled and loved every second of it. The boys got so many presents and toys they didn't know what to do with themselves. We bought them presents, along with my parents, David's parents, my aunt, my grandma sent her college fund checks and finally the Air Force even bought them presents. And go figure, their favorites, the ones from the Air Force! And the dollar sunglasses in their stockings! Drew absolutely loved tearing all the paper off of presents. For the first little while he didn't even notice there were toys inside! All he cared about was opening them. Tristan wanted to stop and play with each toy so it took a long time to get through all the presents. After they did David and I set them up with a bunch of their loot and then we opened presents together. Tristan kept himself occupied but Drew was only fooled for so long before he came back and helped us open all our presents. The highlights....I got a Sims game, some new pants (that fit!! my jeans have been way to big for a long time), a hand vacuum, and my favorite....a scroll saw!!! David got a new belt buckle, a chop saw a nail gun, an apron made from my old jeans (his sister made it), and some movies. Tristan's favorites were a dinosaur game and his new tools. Drew LOVES his turtle flashlight and well that's about it. He plays with everything but LOVES that flashlight.
That night we went to my cousins house in Gulfport for dinner. I never realized when I was moving here that I was gaining family. I've never known my cousins at all and I am looking forward to getting to know Brian and his wife Karen. My Uncle Harold lives in Gulfport as well and he is just about the sweetest man you'll ever meet. Any knows more about cars than anyone I've ever met! We had a wonderful Christmas dinner. After dinner Brian lit off some huge fireworks. The kind you only see at shows in Utah! Tristan loved it but Drew did not! Thank you all who made Christmas wonderful this year!

And now for the pictures. Prepare yourselves there are A LOT!My little tool man!


My cousin Brian and my Uncle Harold. Drew loved him!
Brian and his lovely wife Karen

He likes to play it with his eyes closed!

Tristan loves books!

He thought his bubble bath was juice

Drew just ripped it off, while Tristan was a lot more careful!

2 comments:

Brimaca said...

Never too many pics girl. Never.

I love you all and wanna play games too! We miss you.

Rae said...

I LOVE all the photos!!