Thursday, January 21, 2010

Potty Training Tristan

We have tried several times to potty train our oldest. He is now 3 1/2 and still not potty trained. He HATED the potty and cried if we even brought it up. So we stopped trying and only mentioned it occasionally. He still insisted that he would learn "someday, but not this day". Well my friends, last night out of the blue he told me, "Mom I am ready". Oh the felicity I felt! So first thing this morning we piled in the car got brand new Spiderman underwear and started. We have been going for about 2 hours with no accidents yet. I haven't even had to set a timer. He just comes to me and tells me he needs to go. I am so proud of him. I am fully ready to handle any accidents and set backs that may come our way. As I wrote this he came to me and told me he had to go. I took him in and he had started to go in his underwear but stopped and came and got me! Oh how proud I am of my boy.

His new underwear and potty book!



Is this one too embaressing?



While Tristan was potty training Drew was eating the paper. Ya know like ya do.

5 comments:

Brimaca said...

Good luck! It will probably go easier because he is older. It only took two weeks (for #2) with Malachi and he was about three. With Tristan being older maybe it will be quicker! Good luck!

Rae said...

That is so awesome!! I wish you the best of luck and patience. :)

Ki said...

I love the photos to go with the story. You have some ridiculously cute boys.

Ara said...

Awesome! Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

looks hot in his undies love to suck his d-ck, I had a baby bro growing up and that was how I learnt to give a guy a bj was sucking his c--k, I sucked my sons when he was little but he is older now and doesn't like mummy sucking him