I had high hopes for this year. I kept telling myself this was the year for this and that, and this would be the year David and I would accomplish all those elusive things that have thus far escaped us in our life and marriage....well 2010 has not been our year. My faith has been shaken, my heart has been broken, and my trust misplaced. I know I am being vague but for the sake my privacy I have to be. But I am learning this, I will prevail, I will win, I will conquer, and I will regain my life. I'm turning 28 this year. Maybe I'll figure out who I am and who I want to be this year but if not, at least I will be closer than I was before.
I won't be making it to Italy this year, I won't be awarded Mother of the year, I won't be having a baby and the only friends I have made here in Mississippi will be moving in 2 months, but I am married to the the most amazing man who NEVER lets me down and keeps me afloat in this crazy life. So I've got 9 more months to kick 2010's butt! Look out! I'm finally ready to climb out the hole that I have been slowly digging myself into. It's deep and overwhelming and I may get discouraged, but I won't be held down by my own foolishness.
P.S. I deleted my facebook account. So I have defriended no one. Hope no one is offended. I just had to do it.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
2010
Posted by Susan at 11:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
Hey, I'm still here for you if you ever need me! Love you!! You can do it!
Remember there are lots of people who love you and pray for you...like me!
You are so loved! I'm sorry this year has not gone well but I'm sure that it will end on a high note. I will always be here if you need me. Love you tons!
We'll be rooting for you. And what a precious husband for being the type of guy who gets that type of praise. And yea for the sweet woman who sees it, and is glad.
I wish I had something really profound and motivating to say, but I'm not terribly good at that. But I will pray for you. I hope things get better.
I thought about you today and almost called but I had my own issues today and didn't want to unload on you when I knew you had been struggling. I'm gonna try to call tomorrow. Love ya girl. Hang in there.
I am so sorry to hear that you are having a hard time. Sometimes life just sucks but the great thing is it always gets better. I love you and I am sure your boys think you are mother of the year and I am sure Dave thinks you are wife of the year and I love having you as a friend don't get down on yourself you are amazing, and it will get better you are strong and can get through anything that comes your way. You have an amazing husband to help you through it and 2 adorable little boys. Keep it up and I will be praying for you. Give me a call if you ever want to talk.
I love you, Q! I hope everything starts looking a little brighter in your neck of the woods.
I'm available to talk anytime. For hours, and hours, and hours, and hours. I never get bored of you.
Love you!
No wonder you've been on my mind! I hope everything starts looking up. If you ever need to talk, email or call me! fashionarchaeologist at yahoo dot com.
I deleted facebook for a couple weeks. I'm back on now, but I really have to limit the amount of time I spend on there. It was a good thing.
I love you, Susan! So, so much....and the beauty of this life is that we have countless chances to fix what we can and make peace with what we can't. Time and time again I am so humbled to know that I can start over! Again! And again!!
I don't know what you're dealing with specifically, and I won't ask, but please know that I'm here and I love you!
Sorry to hear it's been so bad. Not that you have to wait, but my 30's were my favorite decade. I think that's when I finally figured out that I was happy with me and I quit caring what anyone else thought. I'm glad you have a supportive partner to lean on!
P.S. Italy isn't going anywhere and the cool stuff to see is ancient anyway and won't change much between now and whenever you get to go.
Post a Comment