Friday, March 12, 2010

Utah!!!

Last night David and I did our taxes! I must say I LOVE the Military. We are getting almost 10 thousand dollars back!!! I almost passed out. So after paying off debt putting it in savings and buying a new bed, we are going to Utah! We are planning (and we all know how the military changes plans) on being there over the 24th of July and staying for around 2 weeks. That's all I have now but I am so excited my stomach hurts!

9 comments:

Rae said...

GGGAAAHHHHH!!! SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!! PLEASE come see me!! :)

Mandy said...

I want to see you soooo bad!!!

Brimaca said...

It's possible we'll be there at the same time. But maybe not. We are waiting to hear when Shon leaves on his mission. I am actually hoping to go around July fourth for two weeks. But Cabe wants to be there for the farewell. We'll see.

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

Yahoo!! Let us know if you need a place to stay, we've got tons of room!

Debbie said...

Woo Hoo!!! So excited for you! I hope that we can see you when you come!!

Kristin said...

Yay! You'll have to visit the ward!

Erin said...

How on earth will I be able to share you? It'll be good to see your faces!!!

nicole said...

Yay!!! You'll come visit at least my folks right??? That way I can meet you there and you'll get to meet the little one!! I so miss you guys and 10k is a nice surprise!!

Michelle said...

I hear ya! It's funny..we bought a new bed and are going to Cali with some of our refund! hahah