
I got a hair cut last week from my fabulous new friend Elaina. And she also taught me to curl my hair. Thank you! I finally do my hair again and feel better about myself! I'm devastated Elaina is moving to Germany in June. We'll just have to go visit her!
*Pictures were taken by my personal photographer Tristan MacKay. He's wonderful.
Friday, March 19, 2010
My new do!
Posted by Susan at 9:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Love it Susan! Very cute and I also feel better about myself when I put some time into me. Lately I haven't been so great at the looking great part - just the working out part. :)
I love your hair!! I still don't know how to curl, and just recently started feeling comfortable blow drying it straight.
SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!
That is very elegant and feminine. Lovely, lovely.
So cute! How are your little boys? I sure miss Tristen's growling! Bowyn is starting to do it now too. How are you?
Cute hair! I really like it Susan!
Love it. I can't believe you never curled it before. Obviously you weren't raised in the 80's like me :).
I keep thinking that I should start wearing make up again. I feel like such a slug sometimes...
I love your hair curled, so cute! You look beautiful!!! I miss seein' your cute boys and your big smile around @ church on Sundays. BUT I'm so happy you are all doing so well! Cute crafts, btw. :)
Post a Comment