Sunday, April 17, 2011

Easter Egg Hunts and Underwear Poses

By Easter I think my boys will be all hunted out. We have already had two Easter egg hunts and they have 2 more plus ours(if we do one). They had one for playgroup on base, and one with a big group of friends. My friend Angela and her husband put one on as a goodbye party. They are PSCing in a few weeks. They had 13,00 eggs! It was amazing and there were all kinds of prizes and food. We had such a good time.
And in other big news we are potty training Andrew. Yay. No more diapers! EVER AGAIN! I cannot be more thrilled that I will never have to change another diaper again, at least on my children.










3 comments:

Erin said...

Ha! Your boys look so Calvin Klein in their skivvies.

Kristin said...

Total blackmail material!

Brimaca said...

Cuties! I love the poses. :)