On April 23rd my sweet "sister" Clarissa Ceran got married to a one Eric Armstrong (a great guy). David and I had the privilege of attending the sealing in the Salt Lake temple. It was a truly spiritual experience. Clarissa's Mother, brother Ian and little sister Julianna were killed in a car accident on Dec 24th 2006. While we were at the temple I can't say that I felt them specifically, I know they were there and that was an incredible feeling.
The next night was the reception and man do they know how to throw a party. The food was great and the dancing was fun. I met Clarissa and her family 6 years ago at The Children's Theatre of Salt Lake. I ran the front office and they were in the plays. So at the reception were all my old friends from the theatre. It was so good to see them all. I forgot how much fun they all are and how much we laugh when we are all together. Also it was great to see Clarissa's best friend Nic again. He is one great kid and I just adore him!! I actually took these pictures off his facebook page. He is a great photographer although he doesn't seem to think so. I look kinda nerdy in this pic!! And below that is Clarissa and Nic. Aren't they ardorable? You can't see it but Nic was in a kilt. He looked great.



The happy couple!! Her dress was beautiful!!


2 comments:
They look so cute. I love the pic of you and Tristan.
Hey Susan. Leslie here. Love your blog. Just popping in to say hi. I remember hearing about the Cerans' accident. Wasn't it even mentioned in the following general conference? About how the father forgave the drunk driver and all? So so very sad. I've seen the family act in the Christmas Carol at the Hale Theater. What a neat family they must be.
Post a Comment