Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My Man

David is an amazing Husband and my best friend! I love him so much and have never been More proud. He joined the Honor Guard and today is his first detail(a funeral). He really loves being in the Honor Guard and it has it's benefits. They told him he doesn't have to work before or after his detail today. So we got to sleep in and he might be home early! I love a man in uniform!

Here are some pictures of the Black Drum that he caught last night. Did I mention lately how much I love winter here. Yesterday we played outside all morning in T-shirts. I even had to turn the a/c on. I am loving it! I don't miss snow in anyway. I'm totally okay with a green Christmas.

5 comments:

Ben said...

Lookin' sharp, bro!

Brimaca said...

I usually like the weather too. However, I am a little sad not to have a white Christmas. But I do know what you mean. Going to the park with no jacket in December is GREAT!

Dave looks awesome! Way to go! And that fish is huge and kinda gross. :)

nicole said...

He looks sharp!! How do you cook he fish? Tell me your secret I must know! Kol loves fish but I only know how to make soup out of halibut.

Ki said...

Ya gotta love a guy in uniform! He looks awesome.

The fish . . . not so much . . .

Brrrrrrr. . . fish.

Kristin said...

You may know from my blog that David's brother in law had a military funeral this year. The honor guard is such a special group of men. I think it's great that David gets to be a part of it. If you haven't already seen "Taking Chance" you should see it. It's about an officer that accompanies a fallen soldier home. It's a fantastic movie.