Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Pictures of Christmas Past

I was backing up all my pictures from our computer today and saw some of these pictures from Christmas last year and the year before. I just couldn't resist.

I am so very excited for Christmas this year! Both the boys are old enough to get into it, and David and I are having so much fun. I am also excited to have our very own Christmas for the first time in our marriage. We are going to incorporate traditions from both of our families and start some of our own. Next Thursday David and I are going to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert in New Orleans. That is our Christmas present for each other. I can't wait. This will be our first real date since we moved here. I get David all to myself for 7 whole hours!! I seriously cannot wait!!!

3 comments:

Rae said...

I love all the pictures!

A 7-hour date is an AWESOME Christmas present!!

Brimaca said...

The bottom pic sure brings back memories. We miss you guys!

Behunin happenins said...

I'm so pathetic... I'm so jelous your making new friends. Lol I'm happy things are going well for you.
By the way your looking gorgeous.