We've been having so much fun this week. I love spending time with my family. They are seriously so much fun! We've gone Christmas shopping, ate out, played games, and on Thursday night David and I went to our very first Trans-Siberian Concert. It was amazing. I forgot the camera, of course, so I have no pictures. I loved every second of it. It was in New Orleans which is about an hour and a half from here, so we got a nice long eight hour date! Best night I've had in a long long time! The show was crazy, fun, and beyond anything I had imagined. We are hoping to make it a yearly tradition. The only downside to all of our fun is the boys have both gotten croup! I LOATHE croup. They get it every year and it is five days of fevers, hacking coughs and wheezy breathing. I have to sleep with the monitor turned way up so I can hear if their breathing gets too strained. Tristan woke up coughing so hard one night it was making him throw up. Poor kid. I feel so helpless at times like that. But he never lets it get him too down. He still smiles, cracks jokes and is his same old sweet loving self! He truly amazes me. I am a very lucky Mom!



Saturday, December 19, 2009
Shopping, concerts and plain old fun!
Posted by Susan at 8:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Im so glad that you are having a great time, but Im sorry that your boys are sick! I hope they are better soon. I miss you guys!
Cutest pics!!!!!!!!
I miss my little Tristan. I'm sad I've missed so much. :(
So sorry to hear your kids are sick. :( I hope they get feeling better soon.
One natural home remedy (not that you asked, but fyi) that helps ease croup is an onion poultice. Slice up a white onion, put it in a thin dishtowel, and microwave it for about a minute. Once it's not too hot but still really warm, you hold your little guy and just rest the poultice on his chest for a few minutes. It helps!! It's stinky, but soothing!
Wow! Andrew has hair! I did a doubletake cause he's gotten so big! Hope those kiddos recover soon. Miss your guts!
Your boys are sooo cute!! Love & Miss you!!
OMG Andrew has gotten so good lookin. He's always been cute but now he's looking handsome. And your totally wearing our shirt
Post a Comment