Friday, January 16, 2009

By-The-Way

I have started working out everyday sometimes twice a day, feel free to tell me how fabulous I look now!!!!!!!! (Just kidding, but I am pretty proud of myself.)

5 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Nice work! What are you doing to work out? I have started hitting the gym too our apartment has a free gym but I don't go twice a day I am impressed.

Brimaca said...

Hey we work out together just like we used too. Except probably at different times in different states but I can dream right? I bet you do look awesome.

malibumoons said...

You look hot girly. That is great. Even if it's just taking your boys for a walk or something. Remember the dungeon? That stinky ole gym.
I do still love my workouts. Can't live without em.

Mandy said...

You look HOT!!

Rae said...

That is a HUGE deal and I congratulate you!! It's so hard to work out regularly, isn't it? We ought to motivate each other.

P.S.-You ARE fabulous.