Tristan has entered the age of "why?". I hear it at least 50 times a day, no joke, ask David. So the other day I just could not handle it anymore. Our conversation went as follows:
Me "Tristan please stop banging your toys on the window."
Tristan "Why"
Me "It sometimes gives Mommy a headache and I just don't think it's a good idea."
Tristan "Why" (are you sensing a pattern here?)
Me "Honey, Mommy needs a break from the word why so please stop using it."
Tristan "Ok"
Not 20 minutes later....
Me "Tristan don't touch that."
Tristan "What are you telling me that for?"
I could have pulled my own hair out if I wasn't laughing so hard. He cracks me up. I expected the "how come?" but not that. He's too smart for me!
Friday, January 16, 2009
Why Mommy?
Posted by Susan at 11:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That's funny! Ic an't believe he stopped saying it. I've never met a kid who stops when you ask them to.
Babe--you're in trouble. Good luck.
That really is the most darling & annoying stage! Reed is STILL in it....
Post a Comment