Drew looks upset in most of these pictures so we only got a few good ones. We are actually doing more photos in the next few weeks hoping that the boys are happier.









Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Our Family Photos
Posted by Susan at 5:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Oh My! Oh My! I love these! They are wonderful! Absolutely wonderful!
Great pictures :-). You look fantabulous!!
I love the pictures your boys are growing so much. My fav pic is the last one of you and David you look so in love. So glad you posted again not like I am one to talk. See ya soon hopefully!
I love them!!!! So many good ones!
Beautiful family. Beautiful.
And your hair looks amazing--I randomly noticed that.
Love the pics, what cute boys they do grow fast don't they
Those are great! I didn't know Krystal did photography. I'm gonna have to remember that.
Susan you and your family are way too cute for blogger!! I just love you guys can't wait until Tristan comes into primary someday he makes me laugh so hard! Your kids are just the cutest kids ever. I'm so glad your in the ward at least for a little bit longer its just not the same when you guys aren't around.
Those are all great pictures of your cute family!!!! I love it!
Post a Comment