I know this is my 3rd post today but I am feeling kinda sick and Tristan and Andrew are watching a movie so I thought I'd get it all in while I could, and now that I have typed that Tristan turned off the movie and Andrew is emptying our DVD shelf. Oh well, I'll be quick. My dear friend and neighbor Krystal took some family pictures of us (which I will post later) and this is my favorite of David and I. Well ok really just of me since it's only the back of David's head. Thank you Krystal for making me look prettier than I am.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
My favorite picture
Posted by Susan at 2:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Whatever, prettier than you are?? You're pretty, pretty, pretty--and very pretty in person.
I love this photo too and you are that pretty!
Don't ever say that again! You are BEAUTIFUL. I love the photos.
Post a Comment