I never thought it was possible but I am now officially crafty. A new store opened up here in Orem called Crafters Corner, and I am now a HUGE fan. I went to their open house today and got a cute little free gift.
I also bought a plain unpainted wood piece and a metal piece and made this:
It's a great little store that has adorable metal cut outs, vinyl lettering, wood blocks and pieces and wood letters. I was there just looking around for over an hour today! If you wanna check out their blog it's crafterscornermetal.blogspot.com
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Crafty Housewife
Posted by Susan at 8:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I love craft stores. I discovered how much I loved them when I moved here. I want to live by that store!
Ooh, that could be a bad thing for me when we move back! Beware, once you start crafting, it's hard to stop!
That's right by Jake's work! I'll have to check them out sometime.
Hey woman miss you tons! I lost your number when my phone crashed call me! Your blog is so cute! miss ya sista.
Bethany
Cute stuff! You guys are the cutest fam, btw! ;)
Post a Comment