And it's a darn good thing otherwise I might not like them as much! (I'm really just kidding folks, I love my little trouble makers). Sorry I've been such a slacker Mom and Daddy, here are some pictures to hold you over till we can come see you. 

.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Cuter Everyday
Posted by Susan at 2:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
These photos are great!
Oh my goodness they are so cute! I love my little buddies.
Those two look so much alike it's a little eerie.
I know just call me Mrs. Xerox.
Oh my gosh I can't believe how big they are getting! They are adorable!
Okay so I just saw these pics and holy crap Tristan looks like a minni Dwight Shrute here!!!!!..hopefully that is a compliment and not a slap in the face...uh thats what she said!
Post a Comment