Living Life in the South
Andrew kinda doesn't seem to think it's a much fun as Tristan does! :) He's looking at you like, Mom, who is this crazy guy?Glad you are all together again.
He saw his blankie and really wanted it. He really was having a good time I promise! I saw that too after I posted it and wondered if I should have added a comment.
So sweet. :)
Daddy is always more fun. I'm glad your all together again. And so glad your blogging again I have missed you.
So great they can wrestle with their dad again. I'm so glad you're all together!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Andrew kinda doesn't seem to think it's a much fun as Tristan does! :) He's looking at you like, Mom, who is this crazy guy?
Glad you are all together again.
He saw his blankie and really wanted it. He really was having a good time I promise! I saw that too after I posted it and wondered if I should have added a comment.
So sweet. :)
Daddy is always more fun. I'm glad your all together again. And so glad your blogging again I have missed you.
So great they can wrestle with their dad again. I'm so glad you're all together!
Post a Comment