And here is our new house! You only get pictures of the outside today since the boys and I made a fort in the living room and I have yet to clean up from that or lunch. Plus it gives me something to post about tomorrow. Enjoy.


Notice the lovely dead tree in our front yard.
Everyone has a tree in their front yard but ours is the only dead one. It was dead when we got here! I swear it!
Everyone has a tree in their front yard but ours is the only dead one. It was dead when we got here! I swear it!


14 comments:
I love your house! Hope you enjoy Mississippi (it is the funnest state to spell)!
LO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OVE it!!!!! How awesome is that?? It's seriously a few hundred steps above the Sara Circle place! I'm so happy for you! Awesome, awesome, awesome! I'm looking forward to the pictures inside!
Oh, and did I mention, I love it? I especially like the windows!
Sure, sure you didn't kill it. ;)
Oh my goodness it's gorgeous! So not what I pictured AF housing looking like!!!! Beautiful. Can't wait for more pics!
So pretty. The tree dosn't look dead in the picture. It just looks like fall. It feels like fall here in orem--is it still hot there?
lOVE IT! I can't wait to see the pictures of the inside.
Yeah still hot here. It was 82 today and that was cooler than last week!
Hey, what were you complaining about??? :) That looks perfect! Have fun decorating and organizing. I love that!
soooooooo pretty! thanks so much!
Are you guys living on post, or have you bought that house? It's lovely!!
Not ours. It's base housing. But we are the first people to live here. They just finished building it in August. We really enjoy it.
I loved base housing. One thing I miss about living on base!
It is nice. I'll give it that. And free!
Post a Comment