Monday, October 5, 2009

The downstairs

Okay so here are the pictures of the downstairs. Well most of it anyway. (And I put them to the right as per requested Britt) I didn't include the laundry room, which is HUGE and has an industrial size sink! The half bath, or the hallway leading to the garage. Just didn't feel they were necessary. Forgive my messes it was Sunday morning and we just hadn't cleaned up yet from the night before.

6 comments:

Mandy said...

I want a new house!!!!

Brimaca said...

No silly girl I meant I want that picture of your family (that is located on the right side) in a post so I can blow it up bigger and see all of you! :)

Brimaca said...

I love it!!! THanks for all the pics. :)

Susan said...

Ohhhhhh, that makes more sense now doesn't it. Ok got it!

nicole said...

I love your house, it looks HUGE!! I'm trying to convince Da his next trip should be out to visit you! Seeing as he flies free and always seems to be going places...the bum!

Ben said...

Wow guys, awesome house! I bet you're loving it! Glad you made it safely to MS. That's funny that Tristan is picking up the drawl!